Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

When having your graduated 18 yr old move out .. What do

Customer Question

Hi so when having your graduated 18 yr old move out .. What do parents need to do .. 30 day or call cops etc
JA: The Landlord-Tenant Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No just want to do it correctly ..
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Im noy sure what else i can say.. If 18 yr old 20 yr old wont move out .. As a parent can we just move them out? Or so we need to do landlord laws notice and court etc
JA: OK. The Landlord-Tenant Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer should know?
Customer: No just dont know the laws ..
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state is this in, please?