Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I was offered a cabin in Arlington wa December 1992i was

Customer Question

i was offered a cabin in Arlington wa December 1992i was then told it wasn't mine 13 years later
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Were you given the cabin in writing by putting your name on the deed? Can you please give us more details and explain the situation?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i was living in seattle my folks said we think u should have the cabin for 40.000 rent three hundred per month you are promised this by me and dad
Thank you for your reply.
Was any of this in writing? Do you have a contract or a deed that says any of what you are claiming?
What is going on now, who is trying to say it is not your cabin? Please give us more details so we can better inform you.