Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

If my rent was due by the 3rd of the month and late on the

Customer Question

If my rent was due by the 3rd of the month and late on the 4th and today is the 10th does my landlord have the right to lock me out change my locks and not allow me back into my apartment until she falls in eviction and we go to court it specially if I have three small children ages 12, 10 and 6 one of which who has autism?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what state this is in. Thanks.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!