Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney 35 years extensive and active real estate practice; represents both landlords and tenants
18215332

Can they raise your rent every year

Customer Question

Can they raise your rent every year
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Email add is ojoe0139@gmail
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 11 months ago.

Yes, the landlord can raise the rent at the beginning of every rental. If you have a one-year lease, then he the rent can be raised when the lease is renewed after the one-year period. In a month-to-month lease, the rent can be raised every month, because each month as a separate lease term. I hope that this is helpful.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks call act.

I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my Answer by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.