LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have handled Real Estate and Landlord Tenant matters for more than two decades.
15277592

A friend of mine volenteer to take my pics while i was 9

Customer Question

Hi a friend of mine volenteer to take my pics while i was 9 month pregnent and now its been 4 month all ready that she refused to send me the pics for no reason. and she tellimg me that she dosent attend to send i to me in the future. do i have a case ? she is extortion me.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Did you give your friend ANYTHING of value in exchange for taking your photos? A lunch, a drink, money for film or photo paper----anything?

2. Your friend is obviously ticked off with you---otherwise she would not be acting like this. What happened?

3. Are you willing to pay her a reasonable fee for the photos? Did you agree to pay her anything or give her anything for the photos?

4. Whose camera was used to take the photos?

5. Is there a reason that she believes that you don't respect her?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need assistance? I cannot help you unless you provide the addition information I asked for.

Doug