Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I received this in the mail. I paid the back rent. No, I

Customer Question

I received this in the mail. I paid the back rent.
JA: The Landlord-Tenant Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I received the notice in the mail. I paid the past due amount before receiving the notice in the mail. The copy that I have looks like it was not signed by a judge.
JA: Is there anything else the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have paid my rent late in the past.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Landlord-Tenant Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. I do not know what notice that you are referring to.

Kindly provide detailed information regarding your case and ask specific question.

Thank you for your cooperation,