Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Is it legal landlord to put my stuff out in the rain without

Customer Question

is it legal for the landlord to put my stuff out in the rain without even giving me an eviction notice I live in the state of Arkansasand the landlord told me when I told him I could not pay right now because times were tough and my husband and you left me he told me don't worry about it was okay it was fine that I could stay there and my wife ended up getting turned off while my mother and father live not even two blocks away from me so I was staying at their house and I'm working trying to get the lights turned back on when I come up and all of my things are outside in the rain is this legal what can I do about this
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Did the landlord have a court order for eviction? Did the sheriff put out your things or was it the landlord himself?

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Also, which state?

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Are you online with me?