LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have handled Real Estate and Landlord Tenant matters for more than two decades.
15277592

I'm not a stylist, but I want to rent a suite stylist. How

Customer Question

I'm not a stylist, but I want to rent a suite for a stylist. How can I do this and we both claim a business?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You simply make sure that you can sub-lease any suite that you rent from the primary landlord---which should not be a problem, and then you will have a business as a "landlord" and you can rent to a stylist at a higher rate if you want and their stylist business will be the second business. You could just as easily rent an entire set of stylist suites and then rent out to numerous stylists for an even bigger business.

Both business would be legal businesses.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you? In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

If I have provided you with the information you were seeking, would you please now rate my service to you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug