Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years experience.
10285032

I had rented use furniture when I moved in Oct 11 cause I

Customer Question

I had rented use furniture when I moved in Oct 11 cause I had no furniture in the home at the time I rented furniture me and my kids was laying on the furniture and we was getting bit up by bed bugs and I reported to then in they looked into it and said that it came form my use furniture but.I never had use furniture or bedbugs in the home and know I got to pay for it and they dnt want to cum get the furniture. What can I do?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You can sue the company for providing infested furniture and for breach of your lease, since they were supposed to provide you clean furniture clear of bedbugs or any other infestation. You can sue in small claims to seek recovery of all the money you paid them and also for cost of any medical treatment for your children if it was required.