Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I live in MD. I live in an apartment that has not been

Customer Question

I live in MD. I live in an apartment that has not been taking care of me. They have continually put my health in danger. My lease is up in March and this is February (I have not paid my rent yet). I have been diligently looking for housing due to the lack of response to a bat in my apartment and being told that I need to take care of it versus the rental office. That is only one incident. I would like to vacate within the next 2 weeks and due to the constant issues I believe it would be a courtesy for them to not hold me accountable for a 60 day notice. What are my options.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.

Have you approached the landlord to see if they are willing to allow an early termination?