Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Want to file, Vandalism, Assault, Water on Floor days Code

Customer Question

Want to file for negligence, Vandalism, Assault, Water on Floor for 6 days Code Enforcement interaction, Meth heads and Alcoholics keeping me up for over 30 days, 4 hospitalizations for sleep deprivation, Maintenance making comments they are tired of hearing it. police calls, Security call to No Avail. I'm in Hell. Threatened with Gun by Tenant and Threaten by kid Father who Vandalized my Car Police reports filed and Security filed multiple reports. . Can sleep because tenant above me has floor heater over my roof sounds like im in aiport landing, Management no help. Asking for pro rated rent to leave asap
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I understand you have these issues with the landlord of your premises, but what is your specific question for us about the situation?