Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have a friend THAT'S in a situation at a apartment complex

Customer Question

I have a friend THAT'S in a situation at a apartment complex they being on some things that the landlord accused them of that is contract. I would like first of all the landlord is very disrespectful to my friends and ugly to them and to them like a dog in front all the tenant also she run that cmplex like Hitler plus she does things my friend niece doesn't have a refrigerator and has been over six months plus she locks up the laundry room but she want give them a key for it but everyone at the apartment has one. This is what they getting evicted for me going over there to visit,loitering the landlord says and this is what she calls loitering i could be coming to the apartment with female friend and im gather things from truck. Also,in eviction notice the landlord my friends was yelling outside the apartment complex. Here the other thing is the other tenant reports to her by phone tell the landlord FALSELY ACCUSED ACQUISITION,Last they went to court last Thursday and they documention and the. Judge didn't listen to anything they say but everything was in the landlord favor. They are in good standard in paying and they also treated different from the other tenant,rules is not the same for. I want to know what they have to do plus if they have to leave how days they have? My name is***** my cell # **********.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Did the court grant the eviction? What was the court's basis for the eviction? Did the tenant appear in court who you say falsely accused your friend?