Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

The lease is in my name but the landlord took my exboyfriend

Customer Question

The lease is in my name but the landlord took my exboyfriend to court evicting him and all occupants. Shouldn't he have taken me to court? Is the eviction legal and binding?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you text or email me which ever is faster so I know what to do before tomorrow morning. Thank you
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug