Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Writing a certified letter to former lessees that did not

Customer Question

Customer: writing a certified letter to former lessees that did not give written notice as stated in lease for there departure and still owing me 700$ per girl
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my name is nikki
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I own a hair salon in virginia beach, the girls have been with me since july 2013, unless lease is changed in writing it acto renews every 6 months. They gave me less than 30 days verbal notice, left prior to that and did not pay me my last moths rent sorry my keyboard is sticking, and my spelling may be off, my kids play on here sometimes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was chatting with matt, and i am unsure why i had to enter my credit card info
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to do some work on other pages, can you call me when your ready please(###) ###-####
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your detailed facts. However, I'm not sure what information you require, so I don't know how to answer. Can you please as one or more specific questions, and I'll be happy to try to help.

Note: Concerning a phone call, I will send you an additional services offer, and you can accept or decline at your convenience. If you decline, we can continue here in this forum.