Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I want to take my old apartment complex to court charging me

Customer Question

I want to take my old apartment complex to court for over charging me for move out fees
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your post, can you tell me what your specific legal question is? Also, are you talking about your former landlord keeping your security deposit? If so, did they send you a letter with an itemization of why they were taking the money and if so, how long after you moved did they send it?

Hello again--I see where you read my request for more information, however, I don't see where you responded. If you still need assistance, I will need that information in order to provide you with assistance. If you no longer need assistance, then you can contact customer service to have your question closed and to obtain a refund of any deposit that you might have paid to the Site. Thank you