Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have a tenent years the first year was a lease and then we

Customer Question

I have a tenent for 4 years the first year was a lease and then we went to week to week he is responsable for his own electric and water but he hasnt had power or water for over2 years he know owes me $5000.00 and he lives at his girlfriends but still has all his belongings and will not respond to my phone calls what can I do please! It's my only form of incume and I'm stuck and don't know what to do ???? Please help me in anyway you can I will be eternily graetful for your help! Thank you
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  MDLawyer replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using the Just Answer website. First, in what city and state is the residence? Are you looking for information on how to evict him and try to get your past due rent back? Please clarify as to what information you are seeking. Thanks!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Daytona beach fl. Info on how I can evict him ! And if I can put a lock out on the door knobe ? All his things are in the appartmet and he will not respond to my phone calls
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That's all I can think of I'm sorry I'm so worried about all this I'm so stressed out I don't know what to do anymore,

Just to clarify, how long has it been since he's paid rent?