Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Do i have to move out of my rental house to update/repair

Customer Question

Do i have to move out of my rental house for landlord to update/repair kitchen after a water pipe busted?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) What state is this in?

2) Did you do anything to have the water pipe burst, or, it burst by itself (so to speak)?

3) Is the landlord offering a temporary residence in another apartment or motel?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!