Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My name is ***** ***** Wyman and my issue is raGARDING A

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** Wyman and my issue is raGARDING A PROPERTY I LOOKED AT 12/30/15 TO RENT. I HAD VE MAJOR HEALTHproblems. and in july i found I was deadly allergic to ,mold. I have had a rental property search in since 10/15 for a property and alpine lease came up with a property of*****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I showed up at***** the management company was not there, they were at a listing 5 houses down at 520. they never showed me 530 and they only showed me 520. the basement was covered in over a foot of water
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Landlord-Tenant Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LandlordTenantAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me what your question is? I am not sure I fully understand.