Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My name is ***** *****, and here's my situation: I entered

Customer Question

Customer: Hi there. My name is ***** *****, and here's my situation: I entered into a three month "let's see if we work out as roommates" situation recently in Silverlake, Los Angeles.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She's lived there for over 10 years, and the median/market rate rent locally for a one bedroom is about $1500. I passed a background/credit check with her landlord, and she is the master tenant at the property.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Landlord-Tenant Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: absolutely. In the meantime, I'll write a more detailed/concise explanation for you.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes and ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I have read your comments, but am not sure what your specific legal question is that I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,I was taken away from the question/issue page to the deposit page long before I was ready to ask any questions, let alone have had the time to write down all of the pertinent details. I will do so as soon as possible, thanks!David.

No worries, I will be online for about another half hour or so. Take your time as the question will remain open as long as you need.

.

.

thanks