Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I was renting a place and we started smelling mold the flour

Customer Question

I was renting a place and we started smelling mold the flour started rippling if things sat on the floor. I bought a washer and while my husband and a friend was carrying out across the porch when the porch collapsed out from under my husband and he fell with the washer on top of him. Back is progressively getting worse. The mold was so bad that it was starting to hurt our chest, make us cough, and have trouble breathing. So we told landlord and he put us in another house but that was over a month ago. This new place did not have a working refrigerator and half the stove worked so we replaced the appliances. But we moved in with no ac or heat and still do not have heat or ac.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify for me what your question is so I can better assist you? Thank you.