Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

What should I do if I received an eviction notice

Customer Question

What should I do if I received an eviction notice for non payment,But I have paid everything I was supposed to pay or was asked to pay,it will take a few minutes to explain my situation if there is some way you may be able to help me or to tell me what I can do .
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. You say that there is more to the situation - can you please tell me? Also, when you made payment, did you pay by check, or cash? Did you get a receipt?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.