Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  Litigation Attorney
84496330

They tow my car without any notice and I was park in my

Customer Question

They tow my car without any notice and I was park in my space that my landlord give me I wasn't blocking no body
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 11 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

Thank you for your question. What state are you from? Do you have a lease that has language regarding your parking space and if so, what does it say?

Are you there? If you can answer these questions, I can give you a proper answer to your question.

If you were parking in the spot provided for you by the landlord or even for spots provided for all residents then you might have a cause of action against the landlord especially if parking and the right to have a certain spot is included in the lease. If this becomes a continued problem, then you might even have a right to terminate your lease and move out. I would ask for the fees to pay for the tow truck in the m in nimum and possibly and other losses associated with it if you had to miss work or for other inconviences.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site.

I see you have reviewed my answer, if satisfied, please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated by the site for my time.