Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My Name is ***** *****. I own a house in Oregon and Friends

Customer Question

Customer: My Name is ***** *****. I own a house in Oregon and Friends have been boarding with me ( a married couple ) The Husband has been diagnosed with mental disease and his behavior is quite unstable as of late. How can I evict him?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He isnt rational and has quit taking his meds and refuses to see the doctor. He also is verbally abusive and has threatened violence!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Do your friends pay rent?

Have your friends resided with you for more than one year?