Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
11313492

I rent to a tenant in my 2 family brownstone, they have 2

Customer Question

I rent to a tenant in my 2 family brownstone, they have 2 kids and a very large space, with many relatives and friends visiting I know they want to stay but for me its difficult interacting with them, they just don't take care of what I need to do to run
my building, The items are not all that important , here are some examples, every time they need to pay the rent in whatever form they always have some sort of obstacle or difficulty even though they are affluent, they didn't move the heavy bookcase to read
the meter, and they don't keep there plantings in front of the building healthy e\even though I've asked them . I think that if they know how much it bothered me in relation to how much they want to stay I believe they would be more helpful, any advise
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

do you want them out? change conduct? is there a lease?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Their lease is up march 15 I want them to change conduct before I renew , I do want them to stay if they can change
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You issue notice of default under lease, which may prompt their cure and if not, may give you basis to file for eviction - which hopefully wont be needed.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Is that clear or can I clarify anything?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly rate me positively.