barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney for over 15 years, landlord 26 years
19958803

Mr. Barrister, Here is an update: 1. filed a

Customer Question

Hi Mr. Barrister, Here is an update: 1. filed a "Tenant's Assertion and Complaint" with small claims (served to "the CORPORATION"). 2, Placed November's rent in ESCROW with same court. 3. Received a "Notice of Default Material Non-Compliance Failure to
Pay Rent" from Assistant Property Manager (yesterday). 4. Composed an email to Property Management re money in escrow. 5. Visited my Doctor; health issues directly related to BLACK MOLD (and spores--still). Thanking you in advance for you reply... Blessings.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I apologize for the delay but I have not been in my office all day until just now..

.

If they have made repairs, is there some other reason you didn't just pay the Nov rent rather than pay it to the court?

.

I have read your comments, but am not sure what your legal question is I can help with?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Mr. Barrister, Welcome back...
Thanks for your response. I paid to the court because I am still experiencing Black Mold spores health issues. Can you locate the corporation for this property?

Ok, that makes sense. I thought that they had corrected the problem.

.

Can you locate the corporation for this property?

.

I am not sure what you mean... Are you referring to their registered agent for service of the lawsuit? If so, you can check on the Secretary of State's website normally and do a corporations search of their name to locate that information...

.

.

thanks