Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

13 October 2015 09:22 Can you write a letter of intent?

Customer Question

13 October 2015 09:22 Can you write a letter of intent for me? I've purchased a home to start a personal care home in. I have to go through planning and zoning in order to be able to open up the personal care home. In the process of going through planning
and zoning, there are some requirements like having the house inspected, advertising to make sure it's ok to do it in the area i'm in etc. When I submit the packet to planning and zoning I have to do a letter of intent explaining why they should approve me
to open my personal care home and the benefits it will bring to the area. It need to include in there somewhere that the house will be fenced in and the residence will be protected but great benefits of having the business in the area. Maybe something to the
affect of the house bringing value to the neighborhood or something to that effect.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  justiceb4all replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Atorneys here on JustAnswer. JustAnswer has added a new feature to accommodate the many customer requests we receive such as yours. JustAnswer has added the feature of "Additional Services" which I will be glad to send you and you are free to accept or reject the Offer. If you accept the "Offer of Additional Services", I would draft the letter and meet all the requirements so that you could submit it to the Planning and Zoning Board along with any other documentation you plan on submitting If ou accept the offer, I will need you to elaborate on the services you will be offering, and some other information, Okay ?