Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

The landlord handy man was coming into my apart,ment and

Customer Question

the landlord handy man was coming into my apart,ment and tearing , cutting spitting in food, etc and the landlord did nothing not even to come and see what was happening. I sued the landlord he nevee answered until I tried to fle a default so his important contacts had aclerk to sign him in December 31, 2014. it was nearly 90 days after a summons for 30 days. after that it was one trick after another until they finally found grounds to throw it out with a demurr stating that my causes of action did not justify a win. He should not have gotten past westlaw california 585.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.