Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney 35 years extensive and active real estate practice; represents both landlords and tenants
18215332

Is it okay to complaint about my landlord 1 disable party to

Customer Question

is it okay to complaint about my landlord for allowing 1 disable party to park in the red zone and refuse the other?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

You may complain about the landlord. If it is a public disabled parking space, any disabled person with a proper permit may park there, and there is nothing that the landlord can do about it. Lake complaint against the landlord with the city.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it not a public disabled parking space; but he allowed the other neighbor and prohibit my stepfather
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

There might not be anything you can do about that. It's own private property and the landlord or owner may control how it's used. There is no law that says people have to be fair in dealing with others.