Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I was told the other day that our lease was not going to be

Customer Question

I was told the other day that our lease was not going to be renewed because we grill out like others do , do not park in our garage like others don't, we run a business out of garage which we do't own one!!! Also they asked us to transfer from an extra garage to another extra garage because they rented to someone else who dind't get the right apartment with a garage so they wanted the closet detached garage So it was fine to keep us then and take 1/2 off of October rent but we did not move garages and now they don't want to renew us?????
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

Are you renting from a private individual or from a governmental agency? Those violations that you describe, are they banned as per your lease agreement?