MDLawyer
MDLawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 years in legal practice. Over 5 years in advising clients on landlord/tenant issues, including on a pro bono basis.
16277701

I live in Georgia and may be facing an issue with an out of

Customer Question

I live in Georgia and may be facing an issue with an out of state Prop. Mgt. Co concerning keeping discarded kitchen trash in my apartment. This seems unsanitary and reflects on the landlord not maintaining for the health and safety of its residents. What is the law in Georgia about Georgia apartment residents being subjected to this arbitrary
property regulation?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  MDLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Can you please provide a bit more information about what you mean by keeping discarded kitchen trash in my apartment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never saw where my question was answered. Since there was no service rendered, please refund the $36.00.
I will check with customer service on the refund shortly.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, I am not interested in the free trial offer. If accepting the "free trial" is a condition for receiving an answer that should have been originally disclosed. Again, please see that my refund is processed.
Expert:  MDLawyer replied 1 year ago.

I did not provide you with an answer because you did not respond to my question. With respect to your account, we experts do not have access to your account and so you would have to contact Just Answer and their customer service team.