Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in Landlord-Tenant Law.
26296561

We have had problems with our a/c.. The landlord has sent

Customer Question

We have had problems with our a/c.. The landlord has sent someone out a few times. One time they said we had 3 pillows on the unit in the attic. We removed them. No one had been into the attic for 2 weeks until the same a/c repair men came back because the unit wasn't working. The a/c people moved our belongings and the next day we get a email from our landlord calling us a liar and an ass because somehow more of our belongings ended up on the unit. I called the a/c company and they said the landlord asked for pics of our belongings. They sent the pics to the landlord and to who knows who else. I didn't know or give permission. Last time we were in the attic everything was stacked. Now it's all thrown around and low and behold things thrown on the unit. I would like to know what my rights are. I live in Slidell La. Our rental is on tip top shape. Clean and maintained. This is not the first time our landlord has been difficult but now it's gone way overboard.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.