Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I want harasent to STOP now no more games lies

Customer Question

I want harasent to STOP now no more games lies threats!!!!!!!
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a question for us? If so, please put your statement in context so that I can see how best to help you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls I need yur expert advise my first time here,, are u there and how much total COST for your answer? I already pd .
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

I need to know what your situation is to make sure I could be of assistance before I agreed to a phone call. In any case, I would not be able to call until tomorrow, as it's after 11 PM here on the east coast. Please provide me with some background, so that I understand your problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not good @ typing not trying to rush you but pls give me ur expert knowledge
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Unless you tell me what your problem is, I can't give you any useful assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I'm being harassed all the time landlord lies on legal document always threatening eviction breaks lease rules
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need to tell you detailed info toouch to type takes so long I don't type plus under pressure
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

This is a landlord tenant question and belongs in a different category. I am going to opt out of this question and have a moderator move this to Landlord Tenant law so that you can get an accurate answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What's that mean moderator? Are you not interested ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When could moderator call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When r u going to reply???its 2pm & I need your guidance . Also I tried to retrieve your email it doesn't say ANYTHING
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO YOU DIDNT
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, This is Phillipsesq. I will be further assisting you with your post.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If you are being harassed by the Landlord and threatened to be evicted for no reason, you need to file complaint with your Attorney General's Office so that your issues can be investigated and the Landlord dealt with. Click here for the complaint information:

https://www.doj.state.wi.us/dls/consumer-protection/how-file-consumer-complaint