Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years experience.
10285032

I am a land lord and not educated in law and I'm not working

Customer Question

I am a land lord and not educated in law and I'm not working got denied disability I have to wait another year . And the rent paid my mortgage my tenant took out a judgment against me for security and half a months rent . I went to court to evict them and I was scared . But they were living in the apartment when they took out the judgment for 4 months and did not pay me anything . I don't think the judge new that . And said he was going to give them there judgment . I didn't have a chance to say my side because he yelled at me and said I interrupted him witch made me curl up in a ball . And mediated because I didn't know what to do after he yelled at me and the mediators told me I should settle I was alone and scared so I did . And now I can't catch up on my bill and I'm going to loose my house I've been paying for for 10 years . The tenants put me in the whole for 8,000 dollars thank you please help me before I loose it
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Are the tenants still in the home?