barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney over 16 years, landlord 26 years
19958803

My rv park lamdlor is telling me i have to move immediatly.

Customer Question

my rv park lamdlor is telling me i have to move immediatly. i have a 6 mo lease and own my rv i am in florida and been at this park 3 days do i have to immediately his claim is my son has a disability bit by dog and a big bull dog next door came after him. incidently he was bit in this park by a dog 3 yrs ago here and that caused his psycological outburstts when he has a dog approach him. iam also disabled and the lord claims im not allowed help from my 27 son he claims he lives here and wants 5 more dollars a day for him helping me. please helpme answer my optoins . t williams
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

I think I am missing some information here...what does son's problems with dogs have to do with your tenancy?

.

Is the landlord stating that this is some violation of the lease for son to be there?

.

Does he live with you?

.

Is there anything in the lease that limits the occupancy to only you?

.

.

thanks