MDLawyer
MDLawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 years in legal practice. Over 5 years in advising clients on landlord/tenant issues, including on a pro bono basis.
16277701

My tenant is an attorney and he said what he do not have to

Customer Question

My tenant is an attorney and he said what he do not have to provide me with a copy of his sublease. Please let me know on what N Y state regulation was based your answer what he have to provide. I do not want to go with him to court.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  MDLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Are you referring to a residential sublease or a commercial sublease? Is there a written lease involved between you and your tenant?

Expert:  MDLawyer replied 1 year ago.

I just noticed that you had another open question. Did you intend this question to be a follow-up to the attorney you were previously working with or did you intend this as a separate question?