CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing both landlords and tenants in residential and commercial property disputes.
71563194

To Esquire: Is the no fault rule good in Nevada? That I have

Customer Question

To William B Esquire: Is the no fault rule good in Nevada? That I have to leave in 30 days for no reason. My lease didnt say anything about that.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

If you are on a "month to month" lease (so you are not on a fixed term, such as a 1 year or 6 month lease), then the landlord is only required to give 30 days notice of lease termination (This is not an "eviction" it is a lease termination - this is an important distinction when you go to rent another apartment, you do not have to put down that you were evicted).

See generally: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/nevada-notice-requirements-terminate-month-month-tenancy.html