CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing both landlords and tenants in residential and commercial property disputes.
71563194

I just talked with you regarding the tenants that never

Customer Question

I just talked with you regarding the tenants that never moved in, and left their belongings in my driveway. I did find out the are cocaine dealers, and were planning on dealing this drug from my rental. Does that change my situation regarding the police?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Only that I would want to put more distance between myself and them than before.

(Intent to deal drugs from your unit does not create a legal cause of action, and while it is likely these individuals will wind up arrested for something else in the near future, you will want to leave that problem to someone else, and not yours. Count yourself lucky that they didn't move in and make it a much bigger problem for you, and move on).