EmplmntLaw1
EmplmntLaw1, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed and practicing attorney with experience assisting and advising landlords and and tenants
71296933

How can I get a lawyer to review a commercial lease contract

Customer Question

HI, How can I get a lawyer to review a commercial lease contract online? I'm a future tenant and I need a lawyer to review and make suggestions on a lease contract that is submitted by a landlord. How much will it cost too.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  EmplmntLaw1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today.My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today.

Sure I'll review it. We generally do not review documents on here as there is a substantial amount of time involved in getting the document, reviewing it,asking follow up questions etc. I am going to submit an "additional services" offer to you for this. If the terms of my offer are agreeable,accept the offer and I will instruct you on how to forward the document to me.I will then review it. Thanks.