Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have a dog a terrier and he is leaglly a service dog and

Customer Question

I have a dog a terrier and he is leaglly a service dog and my landlord is telling me there insurance doesnt cover his breed of dog so id like some insight on the situation.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
Is your landlord requiring you to get rid of the dog? Or what exactly is the situation, please?
Also, does your lease ALLOW for dogs, and if so, does it have a limit on size/breed? Is the doggy within the limit?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Please see the additional service with this reply. Let me know if you do not see it.