KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Attorney and Real Estate Broker
Experience:  13 years of real estate experience including foreclosures, landlord tenant matters, residential sales and condo/coop matters.
8989662

My lease says 60 days notice to vacate rental home And by

Customer Question

My lease says 60 days notice to vacate rental home And by certified mail and the date they pickup letter .they have 15 days to pickup .I signed this lease. Doze this give an additional 15 days.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  KimberlyLaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am happy to assist you today.
Yes. If there is 60 day notice and there is a 15 day window for the client to pick up the certified letter, then that does add another 15 days to the notice requirement.
Let me know if you have any other questions about this.
Take care,
Kim
Hello there,
Just reaching out to remind you that I have answered your question.
Please take a look at your answer and let me know if you have any follow up questions. If not, please close it out so that I get paid for my work with you.
Thank you and take care,
Kim
Thanks for using Just Answer. I see that you were able to read all of my responses.
Please close out your question so that the system will not keep your money, which will enable me also to get paid for my time working with you. I also won't get paid unless I receive positive feedback.
Thanks so much and take care,
Kim