Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

In March 2015, After repeated requests of over spilling on

Customer Question

In March 2015, After repeated requests for emptying of over spilling on all sides trash receptacle (Friday to Tuesday) on Wed. I sent a photo of it to mgmt., housing, and the news. In April when paying my rent, I was threatened by Owner "If I ever did that again I would not live here any longer" . In July 2015 My lease was not renewed. I am being evicted, and no reason has been given to my housing official, ccrd@ Dora, HUD-VASH, nor, Gov. Hickenlooper. I am 61 yrs. old. 13 yr. Army vet., disabled and on fixed income. Can she really do this? My rent is paid... There is a meth lab right across from me, busted in March, 2015. I intervened and help deescalate the situation from my window. It has been left open to all since then. I have complained to mgmt. and Tri-Cty. Health official Lisa Olevedo demanded it boarded, no compliance. Restricted Use Pesticide spilled outside\inside of apt., Key broken in mailbox for 3 months. No meds, failed to contact financial inst. cost: $210.74.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.
What state are you in?