How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 2922
Experience:  Litigation Attorney
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would this be the type of case you would accept into your

Customer Question

Would this be the type of case you would accept into your case workload?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.
We are prohibited by this site to engage in an attorney client relationship with customers on this site. There could be various adverse affects on my bar license if that is allowed. So I am sorry that this is not possible. You could search on and to find a real estate attorney or an attorney focused on landlord-tenant law. These sites have reviews and allow you to find an attorney that fits your needs.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions