Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Son, 56, has been permitted by his mother to occupy her 3 acre

Customer Question

Son, 56, has been permitted by his mother to occupy her 3 acre wooded vacation property rent-free in exchange for full-time groundskeeping, maintenance of all buildings on property, payment of electric. Son has been living there under this unwrittten agreement for over 15 years, and understood it would be for his lifetime. He has performed his duties. Can mother evict him now, with no basis for doing so?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.What state is this in, please?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.