Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Tenant leased house, had 3 teenage boys

Customer Question

tenant leased house, had 3 teenage boys, girlfriend had 3 teenagers, tenant developed cancer, married girlfriend, problems arose kick wife & her kids out, brought ex-wife (boys mother) in to help, kicked the ex, her husband out , wife back in picture. tenant dies 7/2/15 and wife in nursing home for rehab after 2 strokes. ex comes back to care for boys and house has practically been destroyed. what rights does landlord have??
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
1) What state is this in?
2) Who is living in the home now?
3) Did the tenant have a WILL? If so, did it name an EXECUTOR? Who?
4) Has probate been filed for the tenant's estate?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have decided I do not want to continue this conversation and free trail.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Okay. I will send this to customer service.