TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Who has the responsibility to maintain and fill a swimming

Customer Question

Who has the responsibility to maintain and fill a swimming pool, the tenant or the owner?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. The answer to your question is that it can be either, depending on the lease. In other words, the lease can specify that the tenant maintains the pool, or it can specify that the landlord maintains the pool. If the lease is silent on the issue, then it would be the tenant's obligation if the tenant wants to use the pool. If the tenant opted not to use the pool, then the tenant would have no obligation to fill it or maintain it.Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.