Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My name is***** landlord has outstanding

Customer Question

Hello my name is*****
My landlord has outstanding water bills at all his properties,which is keeping me from having water I have small children in my home I've lived here for 2 months in paid my rent on time and it's going on the 3rd month living at this resident with no water I have called the health department out for the mold in mildew which is causing me my children in grandbabies to be sick...the health department told me it was nothing they could do because the mold is not visible in it need to be tested maintenance came out in sprayed silicone on the wet rotting damaged wood in the Windowsill the sheet rock fell out the attic fan in had mold on it. Maggots were crawling out the base boards in all in my bed I have pictures of everything it's burn spots all over the walls closest to black spots coming up on the woodin floors cracks in silling in they just painted over it the outside wood is rotten I lay in bed at night smelling mildew caughing all night I wake up in the morning feeling like I have salt on my eye lids please I need help. The landlord had the audacity to ask me what are we going to do about it? I'm in need of justice please feel free to contact me at(###) ###-####
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.Ms. Conard, I have asked that the moderators remove all personal information since you are posting the facts and your name on a public forum. As far as calling you, I cannot do so as it may violate my bar limitations.If you wish, as an additional service, I can discuss via Skype provided that you understand that it will not crate an attorney-client relationship and that I will not act as counsel on your behalf. Please advise. Otherwise I can provide you with a typed response.Sincerely,Dimitry, Esq.