Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in Landlord-Tenant Law.
26296561

If my credit is in the process of recovering from a disability

Customer Question

if my credit is in the process of recovering from a disability and loss of a job...score 580 to 640...can i rent a luxury apartment by paying the entire lease expense ( 12 months of pre payment ) in advance?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question. I am sorry to hear about this difficult situation. Is this a luxury rental apartment or a condominium unit? Is the owner willing to accept you as a tenant if you pay the entire lease amount upfront?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rental and I don't know I am asking in the event that my score will be a problem... I will have the means to pay up front if I need to
Thank you for your follow up.
It is always possible to obtain a lease with low credit score by offering to pay the full lease amount, as long as, the property management / landlord is willing to accept such tenant, however, the final decision is always up to the property manager / landlord whether to rent to any tenant with low credit score.
I wish you the best of luck!
Do you have any related follow up questions?