Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years experience.
10285032

Thank you. It appears that they cannot prove how the fire started.

Customer Question

thank you. It appears that they cannot prove how the fire started. There are 3 different companies investigating. I am gong over there today to see what the want me to sign. The manger said it was to release the unit so they could begin restoring the unit.
As an attorney I am allways cauions what say and sign. If I need to have an Ohio attorney look at it I will...where are you located ?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your new question. I look forward to working with you again.
We are not allowed by the state bars and site rules to take clients from this site, which I am sure you understand (with rules about solicitations etc that give us all headaches). We are allowed to continue providing this service because we stick to providing information so as to not run afoul of any bar association rules.
Also, please understand the experts are not employees of this site so we get no credit unless customers leave positive feedback and it seems you have opened a new account here and have another question under the other account, so do not forget to leave positive feedback there.
When you get the release you can upload it here, using "reply" and I do not mind reviewing it for you.