Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  Litigation Attorney
84496330

I have a question in regards ***** ***** rental common

Customer Question

I have a question in regards ***** ***** rental common law. We paid for our rental through the end of our lease ending 30 Jun 15 and gave notice of vacating our rental on 1 May 15. We physically were relocated by my company and out of the rental on 28 May 15. If the property management signs a new tenant and moves in during the month of June (which we paid) are we eligible for reimbursement for the difference of days paid? Please let me know, thank you.
Jason
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** and I will be answering your question today.Arizona Statute 33-1343 (E) states the landlord has no other right of access except by court order and as permitted by sections 33-1369 and 33-1370, or if the tenant has abandoned or surrendered the premises. Abandonment occurs when the tenant is absent for seven days without notice to the landlord and rent is delinquent for 10 days. If you were gone for 10 days or if you gave notice to the landlord that you were surrendering the rental then you would not be eligible for reimbursement.Please let me know if I have fully answered your question and if so please positively rate my answer.
Please let me know if you any further questions. If not, please positively rate my answer.
Hello my name is***** and I will be answering your question today.
Arizona Statute 33-1343 (E) states the landlord has no other right of access except by court order and as permitted by sections 33-1369 and 33-1370, or if the tenant has abandoned or surrendered the premises.
Abandonment occurs when the tenant is absent for seven days without notice to the landlord and rent is delinquent for 10 days. If you were gone for 10 days or if you gave notice to the landlord that you were surrendering the rental then you would not be eligible for reimbursement.
Please let me know if I have fully answered your question and if so please positively rate my answer.
It has been a few days since I provided you a service and answered your question. Do you have any further questions? If not please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated.
Any chance for a positive rating?