CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing both landlords and tenants in residential and commercial property disputes.
71563194

I didn't get an answer I didn't ask question right

Customer Question

Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,I posted a follow up to your question, please let me know if you don't receive it and we can close this question, I don't want you to be charged twice for one question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the follow up question;; I didn't ask question right were talking only 3 days I delivered 30 day notice june4 so july 4 is 30 days but because I said I was moving july1 hes charging me ffrom july 1-4 and expects me to be out on the July 1 aren't I suppose to get 30 days I made a mistake putting July 1 however he made an error on his paperwork saying I had to pay the whole month of july 935.00 when it should be 3 days 31.16x 3 94.36 so he made an error too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This guy is a slum lord so I really have to read the laws or he will take me to the cleaners. He has a carpet in my apt 12 years with 4 different dogs living their over 12 years now my dog cant get rid of fleas that's why Im moving and hes telling me I have to get carpets professionally cleaned with receipt go figure
Yes, you get the full 30 days (you both have to pay for it, AND, you get to stay there the full 30 days).I did answer this in the other question in more detail, along with some additional tips, see: http://www.justanswer.com/landlord-tenant/956xb-california-30-day-notice-not-lease-written.html(Also, please do not forget to rate my service on the question when we are finished, I don't receive credit for assisting you otherwise).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
William B Esq is great I will use him when he is available
You are welcome, and I do wish you the best with this matter.Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service so that I can receive credit for assisting you.Thank you again, and again I wish you the best.Bill